off topic: Cisco access lists

Joel Dudley joel@silverw.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:35:34 -0700

I am hoping that someone out there knows how to specify ports to block in a
cisco router access list.  If you know how, I would be forever in your debt
if you could e-mail me off the list and tell me how. I apologize if this off
topic message is unwelcome.

- Joel

joel@silverw.com

"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."

- Dr. Robert Jastrow
        Founder of NASA"s Goddard Institute for space studies