Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Barnett, Blake bbarnett@bloodsystems.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:14:14 -0700

NetZero passwords are easily decoded........

*  Blake

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard A Rosinski [mailto:richard.rosinski@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 1:01 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

I was using FreeWWWeb for a while, and it was great.  Now Juno bought
them out, and .I am forced to use Windows to run their program.   And
their program forces me to connect to email first , and read their
statement, and present a link to get to the web.  I really don't want to
connect to a pay-per-month service (especially after using Linux and
freely accessing the web for months now).

Does anybody (desparation speaking) have ANY clues on where to go, how I
can freely connect to the web WITHOUT Windows?

 .