Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:31:47 -0700

yeah but no http...

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445