Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Richard A Rosinski richard.rosinski@juno.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:00:59 -0700

I was using FreeWWWeb for a while, and it was great.  Now Juno bought
them out, and .I am forced to use Windows to run their program.   And
their program forces me to connect to email first , and read their
statement, and present a link to get to the web.  I really don't want to
connect to a pay-per-month service (especially after using Linux and
freely accessing the web for months now).

Does anybody (desparation speaking) have ANY clues on where to go, how I
can freely connect to the web WITHOUT Windows?

.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.