Help!!!1 Under Attack by Juno / Windows!!!

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 00:11:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 21. Jul, 2000 schwäzte Richard Rosinski so:

> I'm Drowning!!!......
>
> I have been using FreeWWWeb.com for about four months, getting flawless and
> Free Internet access.  Now, Juno bought them out, and they force the
> Windows-only address module to get access to their network.  I finally got
> this Hotmail account just so I can post to this list.  I am stuck under
> Juno, and I cannot find any free isp that is compatible to Linux clients.

Juno works via wine, so you might be able to go that route. Don't know any
specifics and it's probably been more than a year since I last had a convo
with the people I knew of using juno under Linux.

The person who got FreeWWWeb to work for Linux is active in the LDP. I'll
try to get ahold of him next week and see if he's got something up his
sleeve.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man