Linux breakthrough at work

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:38:35 -0700

I just wanted to say that we might finally start seeing Linux being used
around our workspace. We are out in Ft. Bragg right now with out LandWarrior
systems, diagnosing hardware/software problems with our wireless LAN
components. A contractor from Computer Sciences Corporation was out helping
the hardware guys troubleshoot what was going on by using tcpdump on a
serial port. It wasn't too much exposure, but I was fortunate enough to
evangelize Linux to one of our program managers for a while and tell him
some of the MANY ways it would help out our project. Hopefully in the near
future we can even use it as an applications platform...

LandWarrior in the news
http://www.fayettevillenc.com/foto/news/local/

Let me reiterate that we still have job openings for hardware/software
developers, those who are interested...

Lucas Vogel, Software Developer
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
lvogel@exponent.com
(623)587-6739