DHCP and fixed IP addresses

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:29:40 -0700

will this be reliable though?  With my experince on dhcp it seems
if you dont go through and asign each ipaddress to the MAC address
then it wont always keep the same address even with a 10 year lease.

I am not sure though could have been my imagination or just something
wiered I was doing

Bill Warner