process priority

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:07:21 -0700

On certifications:

I think that if I were interviewing someone, and he
stated, "I'm certified in Unix," I would have him
escorted off the premises by any means necessary.

To me, for someone to say "I'm certified in Unix" would
be like an artist telling me "I'm a certified artist."

When I ask, "What's your favorite editor?", the
individual who responds with "cat(1)" will prolly
get the job.

Mi dos pesos,

"An idiot can run an NT server, and usually does."