Evil, stinky fonts under Netscape

Steve Smith foodog@uswest.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:20:28 -0700

  After dorking with Netscape for quite awhile I found that just
unchecking the 'allow scaling' button for variable width font makes a
pretty decent improvement in readability without makeing 'nice' sites
have huge print.  I'm using 14-point at 1024x768 and Netscape 4.73  Very
late at night I might need to up that to 18 point.
Steve