Fry's all in one deals..

Ronald Standage r_standage@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:02:36 MST

I picked up one using a PIII 550 MHz and it works fine.  I have installed
Mandrake 7.1 and it identified everything except the modem which I didn't
expect it to find.  The only thing I don't like is that it has only one slot
for expansion but so far, I can't think of anything I would want to put in
it.  I am about ready to make it my primary system and make my current
system a server.  Then I will make an old 480 system into a firewall for the
network.  Always more ways to have fun!

Ron

PS:  Enjoyed the pizza and the meeting last night very much.