Debian

Mark D. Holbert mark@linuxsoftware.org
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:15:18 -0700

I had an older IDE CD-ROM that was acting very flaky when mounting CD's.  I
would end up with read errors or nothing at all.  I found that in my BIOS
there
was a setting that had my CD-ROM drive as "High Performance".  I set it to
"Compatible" and it works just fine now.  Sound's like you have bigger
problems
though...

Mark Holbert

---- CLIP CLIP ----