Frontpage Extensions

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:43:01 -0700

Yeah, they have FP extensions for linux.  There is actually a link to them
right off of micro$ofts site somewhere.  I haven't looked at them in a
while, but when I did, they were binary only and required you to run an
older version of linux that the most current at the time.  Hopefully they
have been upgraded a bit so that you dont have to run Redhat 4.0  (Man it
has been a while since I last looked at them).

You might also want to check out the following.  I would bet that you can
get them into a current version.
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1998/06/18/898181363.html
and
http://freshmeat.net/appindex/2000/03/03/952127028.html
which claims to be a better version of the previous one.

Brian Cluff