broadband peril

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:10:26 -0700

A standard US West DSL with a Cisco 675 router/modem is fine for linux - no
problem whatsoever.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445