Very suspicious behavior in email client (Netscape)

Mark Berkwitt mberkwitt@home.com
Sun, 09 Jul 2000 20:19:12 -0700

Sorry folks, I forgot I selected 'Directory Server' in the 'Addressing'
folder inside the Preferences window in netscape.  I'm giving myself a
crash course in linux and I selected Directory Server to see what it
did.  I'm embarrassed to say, I have found out.
Never mind.