Debian

Mark D. Holbert mark@azcrew.org
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:42:54 -0700

Sorry so long in getting back to this thread, but I guess it's time to stop
lurking...For those of us who have slow or unreliable internet connections I
have found that you can pick up most of the distros at the Linuxmall for
about $1 a piece.  I know they might not be the lastest and greatest but I
did pick up Red Hat 6.2, Debian 2.1 and Slackware 7.0 for about $9 including
shiping.  Just look for the "Penguin Power" CD's.

Mark Holbert