Calendar of Phoenix Linux Events -- seen on Linux Today

KeithSmith compunerd@gci-net.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:07:42 -0700

Hi All,

Is there any real value in Linux Certification?  I'm guessing form
looking at these courses (I found no price list) that one would spend
$5000 plus to get certified.  Are there any better solutions?

Keith