Secure Linux Distro

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 09:55:30 -0700

All that being said Jean is a security expert and knows what to look for.  If
you would like a good starting point for good security OpenBSD is a good
start.  If you must have/want Linux then Debian would be my next suggestion.
So
if your not a security expert like Mr. Francois is, you would probably want
to use one of the above as a better starting point than Mandrake or RedHat.

Just my $0.02
Bill Warner