E-mail and Cox

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:45:41 -0400

I vaguely remember having the same problem.
I think the mail server has to identify your
machine so you should see some connection hits
on your firewall if you log it.  You may want to
open the ports to your mail server only.
I can't check which ports I had to open but
when I get home I can look at my firewall setup.