Linux HTML Editor

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:02:04 -0700

The best HTML editors I have used in no particular order
that kinda meet your requirements are:
1. vim
2. Xemacs
3. CoffeeCup - http://www.coffeecup.com
4. Amaya

I always come back to Xemacs for creating really large pages and
vim for updates. Amaya and CoffeeCup are both pretty good
if you go for graphical page creation.

It seems like on Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 03:00:44PM -0700, Michael  J. Schweppe scribbled:
Orig Msg> Hi:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> In the Windows platform I like the Homesite editor.  What
Orig Msg> recommendations are there for a Linux HTML editor that is similar to
Orig Msg> the Homesite product?  Also what would be considered the most popular
Orig Msg> editor in the Linux platform?
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Thanks,
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Mike

Jean Francois Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply <CENTER> Better </CENTER> Bandwidth
602-770-JLF1 - Cellular, ICQ:  8137851