Qmail

Erin Martin erin@cybertrails.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:43:44 -0700

Make sure when doing a fresh qmail install that you read all the readmes...they have changed it to have 2 RPMS instead of just one to get everything set up...not to mention all the other goodies... read the readmes...VERY HELPFUL for those first installing... http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html is a GREAT resource for many things qmail.

Erin Martin
Systems Administrator
Cybertrails
602-906-1761