Pine help

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:08:30 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, The Wolf wrote:

> I seem to be stuck with pine config.
>
> I would like to set my reply address to something different
> then the local address.
>
> Is there a way to do that??

http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/custom.html#xtocid301935

You can add a Reply-to header as well, but at least as far as PLUG lists
go that will be overwritten and won't be matched against to see if you're
subbed to the list.

http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/custom.html#xtocid561445

Also, check out Roles. These are awesome and I use them heavily.

http://www.washington.edu/pine/tech-notes/config.html#role-config

ciao,

der.hans
--