Web hosting Control Pannel?

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:34:23 -0700 (MST)

More than likely it is somekind of cgi.  Maybe Perl or just regular old
bash scripting.  Of course this is a guess at this
point because I haven't had a chance to look at the site.  We do a lot of
wholesale ISP stuff and our whole ISP management tool is web based (add
delete users, e-mail accounts, aliases, virtual domains, quotas, etc.) and
entirely written in bash scripts via cgi.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net