firewall in Linux help

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:07:50 -0500

yeah, yeah...  Keep on bragging Mr. CTO....  ;-P

BTW, congrats on the new position.

P.S.. The ASCII was not that bad and the idea is correct.
	Just as I thought.

He will probably have to run routed to be able to
use legal IP addresses but the firewall stuff is just fine.

The Wolf

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Francois [mailto:frenchie@magusnet.gilbert.az.us]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 3:04 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: firewall in Linux help

It seems like on Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 10:02:24AM -0700, Kelly A Kirby
scribbled:
Orig Msg> I have a dsl router connected to
Orig Msg> the network hub. To this is connected
Orig Msg> 3 computers with minimum dual boot.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Each computer would have to have their
Orig Msg> own firewall initiated.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Thank you
Orig Msg>