West Side PLUG meeting [02-26-2000]

J. Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:42:47 -0700

It seems like on Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 10:15:06AM -0700, Ken Bowley scribbled:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> The regularly scheduled west side Saturday PLUG meeting is this Saturday at
Orig Msg> Inficad (information and directions available on the main PLUG web site).
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> There are a couple points that need to be discussed either on this list and/or
Orig Msg> at the meeting:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> 1) We need someone to coordinate the Saturday meetings.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> 2) We need to find another central location for the Saturday meetings
Orig Msg>    as I have been information that the room at Inficad may not be
Orig Msg>    available for much longer.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Ken...
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> -=-=-=-=-=[Sair Linux and GNU Certified Professional]=-=-=-=-=-
Orig Msg> Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in
Orig Msg> the milk.
Orig Msg>                 -- Thoreau
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg>

I may be able to get some space allocated here at Ebiz
for Sat meetings.
We have 2 T-1s so bandwidth is not an issue.
I will talk with the big boss and find out.

We are on Hayden just south of Frank Lloyd Wright.

Let me know if the location is good.

JLF sends...