West Side PLUG meeting [02-26-2000]

Mark Myers helvidius@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:48:47 -0800 (PST)

Does the location for the Saturday meeting need to
have Internet access? I might be able to use my
company for the meeting (Neutron Industries) at I-17 &
Glendale.
We have full Internet access through our corporate
firewall.
I will try to be at the Saturday meeting, so let me
know what you think, and if this would be a good
location. There would be no cost, I would just have to
open up one of the buildings.
Mark Myers
Neutron Industries
myers@fastq.com