Simple relay question for sendmail

Art Wagner awagner@uswest.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:35:29 -0700

David;
An alternate solution might be to setup a free email account at
http://www.uswestmail.net/
Their free accounts allow alias receiving and forwarding. They also
support filtering and vacation notification. I have been using their
service for several months and have been very happy with it.
They seem to be completely free of hotmail's spam attraction problems.
8<}
Art Wagner