Article in recent 2600 mag

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:37:37 -0700

I don't know how many of you guys/gals read 2600, but in the most recent issue
that I picked up (V 16, #4) are several articles for using Linux to "break
into"/"Gain access to" NTFS partitions using the floppy distro Trinux.  It talks
about both the positive side (getting access to back up data after a fatal
crash) and the negative side (getting access for devious/malicious purposes).
It is an interesting article and should be nice info for those of us who,
*shudder*, work on NT systems with NTFS partitions.

--
"Intel giveth and Microsoft Taketh Away" - Gordon Moore