new video card problems--mouse cursor becomes a box?

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:28:26 GMT

I wish I could help you more but I just know someone
that had that same problem and they said they disabled
the hardware mouse and it fixed it.  If i get any more
info I will let you know.

Bill Warner