Duplicating a harddrive

Eric Johnson ej@netasm.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:06:26 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Joel Dudley wrote:
: Well, hmmmm, does being able to back up your whole hard drive REGARDLESS OF
: WHAT OS IS ON IT Have anything to do with backing up a linux install.

It depends. I know he has Linux installed. I don't know if he has Windows
installed. Your answer presumed he has Windows installed. And since this
is PLUG, I presumed he wanted a Linux answer to his Linux question.

	--Eric

: - Joel