Siar Linux Certifications?

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:39:48 GMT

I really like their course setup.  I was reviewing it
and was going to be takeing it before they droped it all
at my last job.  I don't remember the priceing scheme they
had but if it isn't as bad as some of the mcse cne ccne etc..
then it would be well worth it if just for the knowledge
gained.  I would still like to take the course if I was able
to get time/money but they are always the two limiting factors
in life.

Ohh well

Bill W