Siar Linux Certifications?

John Albee john@wiredglobal.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:12:13 +0000

Since its kind of slow I guess I bring up something that I've been
thinking about for the last few days.  I know that in the NT market
place you've gotta practically have the MCSE cert. taped to you forehead
to get a job.  I've also seen other recently come out with
certifications.  The one in particular that I'm interested in is the
Siar Linux & GNU cert.  Has anyone else looked into these or has the
certs?  how do you think their cert will weigh in the market place a
year or so now?  Basicily do you all think it is worth going after???

John Albee