Fw: job with disney

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:23:20 -0700 (MST)

\_ On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Kevin Brown wrote:
\_ > V one, what is that.  I know what V 'eye' is (VI)
\_
\_ Well she did say "or comparable".  I bet V1 is "comparable" to VI,
\_ especially for a headhunter who thinks Perl and Java are shell
\_ scripting languages.
\_
\_ Hey, I'd enjoy a stint at Disney World myself if I were qualified.
\_ You just have to be able to read agent-speak.

I have to say this: It's just a Mickey Mouse job.

Sorry.

My college roomate worked at Disneyland for a summer or three and had
a nice tshirt proclaiming

"I spent a summer in Hell"

[picture]

"working at the happiest place on earth"

and the picture had Disneyland featured with Chernebog (the demon from
Fantasia) rising from Splash Mountain....with Mickey Mouse ears rather
than horns.

David