UCITA passed in virginia

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:32:05 -0700 (MST)

\_
\_ End result:  All Free, GPL, Artistic and BSD-licensed code will
\_ suddenly become developed by "Anonymous."  Go sue the Internet.

Nah.  All the good developers will move someplace other than UCITA
supporting countries/regions.

Hmmm.... mebbe we should buy and island someplace, seceed (sp?) from
the country, form our own governemnt, get multiple OC192 piped in....

\_ > It makes developers liable for any code posted.
\_ > So if someone uses software developed by you
\_ > and looses money you are liable!

OTOH, I'd like to be able to sue M$ for all the money I've lost trying
to get the POS OS to stay up.  Ever try to develop IIS COM objects?
You find yourself thinking "It's 9:00, must be time for a reboot."
"It's 9:10, must be time for a reboot." ...  "It's 9:30, must be time
for a hard-power-off boot." ...  "It's a day ending in 'y', must be
time for a reinstall."

My hates IIS COM programming.

David