EBIZ Linux Employee Hunt Part II

J. Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:30:00 -0700

Please send any resumes or emails of interest in
Plain Ascii Text.

EBIZ Enterprises is migrating to an all Linux office.
Microsoft formatted documents being sent to us does not help.

Please use the "Save As..." feature and save your resume as
plain text before attaching or including and sending.

Yes, I know that Applix and StarOffice can import the docs
but neither one of them runs from the console in mutt.

If you previously sent me an email expressing interest,
or a text resume for review for employment opportunities
at TheLinuxStore.com, and have not gotten any response,
please send me a direct email with your ascii text resume
attached NLT Friday Feb 18th.

All applicants must have at least 1 year experience with at least
1 Linux distro. PC assembly skills a plus.

Jean Francois
President & CEO MagusNet, Inc.
MagusNet.com
CTO EBIZ Enterprises, Inc.
TheLinuxStore.com,TheLinuxLab.com,LinuxWired.net