OpenBSD Firewall (NLC)

Pyne, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Pyne@schwab.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:25:58 -0700

So, as I explained to Rick Gardner, with whom I had a short e-mail exchange
on Friday, the lesson I learned was never to try to admin a firewall with a
head full of phlegm.  When I got home from work and opened up my
/etc/nat.rules file, I noticed right away that I had fat-fingered the
interface name.  I had typed "en0" instead of "ne0".  I corrected the typo,
and "BAM!!" it started working.  So far, I like what I see (although I'm not
100% sure what I'm looking at).  Dangerous D. was 100% correct-- following
the instructions on the OpenBSD site works perfectly (provided, of course,
that you don't experience any PEBCAKs).