How many bookmarks can Netscape take?

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:25:58 -0700

I know everybody hates Netscape, but it is good enough for now.

Anyway, I am worried about how many bookmarks Netscape is able to hold.
I heard that it was limited, but I don't know how much.  I have hundreds of
bookmarks, and I would hate to be accumulating new bookmarks while old ones get
killed.   Sometimes, I get weird messages "Bookmarks have changed on disk,
Reloading".  I never see any new bookmarks though...are old ones dying (I have
too many to bother sorting through to find out of any are actually being
deleted).

--
Rick Rosinski
http://www.rickrosinski.com