looking for Hardware

Jean Francois jlf@magusnet.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:49:30 -0700

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

I never saw the original email.
When I saw it was HTML in Mutt I discarded it.
Thank Kibo I look for email that mentions me.

So, what was the original question and how was it related to SPARC?

JLF Sends...

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
        -- H.L. Mencken