thursday's meeting

Jean Francois jlf@magusnet.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:46:20 -0700

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

I will be bringing in a DEMO CDROM of a new database I was
introduced to at the LinuxWorld EXPO.
I have never seen or used it before but it can't hurt to try them all.

I will have my Sybase,Oracle CDROM with me as well.

I will be bringing a PIA from TheLinuxStore as a demo box.

JLF Sends...

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series
of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
        -- H.L. Mencken