Career Announcement

J. Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:31:03 -0700

I am pleased to announce that effective
February 21st, I will be taking on a new job.

I will be joining EBIZ Enterprises as the
Chief Technology/Technical Officer(CTO)
of TheLinuxStore.com, LinuxWired.net, and TheLinuxLab.com.

I have already started ramping up research and development efforts
based on technology from vendors at the LinuxWorld Expo in NYC.
We have recently entered into a strategic marketing relationship
with CNET as a premier sponsor on CNET Linux Center and have another
surprise partnership in the works.

The companies above are subsidaries of EBIZ Enterprises,
publicly traded as "EBIZ".
Please see:
http://www.thelinuxstore.com/companyinfo/
http://www.thelinuxstore.com/perl-bin/pressreleases.pl
for more information.

Proof that valley contacts work.
JLF Sends...

This message brought to you by Master Forrest the Grump:
     "Evil is, what evil does."