Excelco Seeking Partners, Seminar Reminder

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 11:24:53 -0700

Fellow PLUGGERs:

Excelco is a consulting company specializing in business management
solutions.  We have a complete back office solution that is Web-Enabled.

It is suitable for distribution and service oriented firms with sales
from $5 million to $200 million annually.  Our solution has all the
usual:  GL, AP, AR, Inv, Purchasing, OE/POS, Assy/BOM, JC,
PR, plus Service Management, Work Flow, EDI, Int'l Trans. as well as
being Web-Enabled.  It also runs on Linux.  See http://www.swinfo.com.

If your company needs this type of solution, or if you know of one
that does, please contact Excelco regarding partnering.

We also have an opening for Sales Manager.

We are also especially in need of an Linux ISP Partner with presence
in Arizona and California cities.

Another REMINDER:   Tuesday is our Linux for YOUR Business
seminar.  If you know of anyone (primarily IT Managers, Cheir Info
Officers, Owners, other SUITS) who could benefit from learning
about Linux, please try to get them there.

This is an INFORMATIONAL Seminar.  It is not a sales pitch,
other tnan for Linux, itself.

--
John Mosier,  Excelco     Reserve your seat in our  Feb. 8, 2000
Linux for Your Business Seminar, http://www.excelco.com/seminar3.htm