New to Linux

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:56:31 -0500

I am afraid we can not answer this question.

We do not want this info to become proprietary
and confidential property of Joe Traveler.com, Inc

The Wolf

-----Original Message-----
From: ron fuhrer [mailto:rfuhrer@joetraveler.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 2:54 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: New to Linux

I am getting to install my first Linux OS on a PC platform (PII-200). does
it make a difference what version Linux I use? (SuSE, Redhat,
Slackware,Debian)

CONFIDENTIAL & PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged, proprietary and confidential information.
Any misuse of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

All Rights Reserved

JoeTraveler.com, Inc.
1435 North Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257