VooDoo3 2000

Kevin Smith [kc7eph] kc7eph@inficad.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:44:45 -0700

Dunno, I might, but I think I get enough blindness complaints from my
roomates who have trouble 800x600 on their little wussy 15" 'ers ... hehe.
I think 1600 might be enough, but you know...  curiosisty killed the....
not a Sony!

Kevin

-=+=-

§òñÔfGõÐ
197505
http://greenfish.homepage.com
#DarkCarnival on UnderNet

-=+=-

If it's getting harder to face every day
Don't let it show, don't let it show
Though it's getting harder to take what they say
Just let it go, just let it go

-=+=-

there is a game i play
try to make myself okay
try so hard to make the pieces all fit
smash it apart
just for the fuck of it

got to get back to the bottom
the big comedown isn't that what you wanted?
find a place with the failed and forgotten
isn't that really what you wanted now?

-=+=-

what's the sense in ever thinking
about the tomb,
when you're much too busy
returning to the womb

-=+=-

well okay, enough,
you've had your fun
but come one there has got to be someone
that hasn't yet become
so numb
and succumb
and
god damn i am so tired of pretending
of wishing i was ending
when all i'm relly doing is trying to hide
and keep it inside
and fill it with lies
open my eyes?
maybe i wish i could try

-=+=-

I felt she meant it both literally and ironically;
and so i was poised between love and fear.
But it was in this way that i came to be
aware aware of the tower,
and came to see the microwaves,
and was able to see the base of things
which was out of alignment.