VooDoo3 2000

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:27:34 -0700 (MST)

\_ Bill, according to my VooDoo overclocker in Windoze, the 3500 will do up to
\_ 2046*1536 at 85 Hz, not sure about the color depth...  I haven't tried that
\_ far, 'cuz I don't want to over-do my monitor.

Aren't most monitors smart enough to drop signal if it goes past their
limits nowadays?  makes recovery a pain if there's no signal driving
the monitor though....

I'd like to see an elder monitor overdriven till it caught fire.  That
would be cool.

Prefereably under windows with news crews taping.

"This is Mary Kim Titla, here with local representatives of PLUG,
illustrating the dangers inherit in using MS Windows 3.1, 95, 95osr2,
98, 98 SE, NT3.5, NT3.51, NT4, especially NT4SP2, NT2000, and other
like minded operating systems.

This monitor caught fire in 0.2 seconds after booting.

Here with me is JLF, a local sysadmin.  JLF, do you have anything good
to say about windows at all?

Are you alright, is that a seizure you're having, or are you just
laughing?"

Apologies to M-K Titla and JLF.

David