Browser?

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:42:49 -0700

Here is a page that tells you about several alternative browsers:
http://www.utoronto.ca/webdocs/HTMLdocs/UNIXTOOLS/unix_browsers.html.

If you use KDE, there is always their internal web browser, but it doesn't
handle downloads well (but, of course  you can always wait for KDE 2.0 which
should be out in Spring.

Yes, Netscape is a drag, but it handles plug-ins for sound, realplayer, etc.