AOL Instant Messaging in Linux

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:14:44 -0700

I guess I will just use some public chatroom site, one that will allow me to
create my own chat room.  But, what I wanted to do was - get notified when my
aunt, but only my aunt, e-mails me - so I can respond while she is on-line.
Since I get lots of mail (from the list, etc), I don't want to be notified for
every message I get.   Maybe, I will just settle for planned dates and times we
set, and open a chat room somewhere out there in cyberspace.

Thanks.