procmail-formail?

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:29:21 -0700 (MST)

Had to join the list again--------was wondering
why things appeared slow.

I have a case where I have mail coming in addressed
to our "support" mail account (e.g support@mydomain.com),
and I need to have these message sent to 3 separate
locations. One is a non-local account, the other two
are local.

I have set up a procmail filter something like
(I am going from memory, as I am not at work)

:0
{
   :0 c
   !somebody@otherdomain.com

   :0 c
   !me

   :0 c
   !other_person

   :0
   storage_folder
}

Here is the problem, all the folks, except myself, receive the
message in the From: header as if it came from support. I too
get that, but I use Mutt, and it is smart enough to know that
when I go to "Reply", it addresses the message to whomever
originaly sent the message to support. Outlook does not.
When they hit reply, it addresses the message to support.
The term "snowball's chance in hell" is what immediately
comes to mind if they are asked to use a differant email client.

Does anyone have a fix, or some ideas on how to fix this?

Mike Starke
mgcon@neta.com

chgrp -R USMC /home/*

----- End forwarded message -----