Western digital drives and Linux?

Mark R. Myers pamarq@home.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:43:09 -0700

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
sinck@ugive.com
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:10 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Western digital drives and Linux?

\_  Hello all I haven't posted in some time mainly a nebie/lurker.
\_ I have been running Mandrake 7.2 and recently installed a CD-RW drive. I
have
\_ not been able to gain access to the drive to say the least.

Given that you have gone through scsi emulation, you did remember to
try and mount the drive as scd0, not hdc, right?

David