advice wanted on structuring LAN + internet

Stephen Smith ischis2@home.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:02:15 -0700

I have this setup, and since I didn't want the internet users to see the web server
(internal to lan only) if heavily firewalled the incoming side with ipchains.

Stephen

--
Stephen Smith
1955 E. Bluefield Ave.