advice wanted on structuring LAN + internet

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:49:13 -0700

I wasn't trying to start *that* holy war on the list.  As far as I'm
concerned, it's a person's router to do with as they please.  They have
to answer to the boss/investors/themselves in the end if anything
happens.