scp

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:03:50 -0700

This is regarding an error that I am getting from scp but perhaps I can
learn a bit here...

if I try to copy a file from one server to another using scp, I get a
message that
scp2: warning: child process (ssh2) exited with code 127
(I get the same message from scp)

How do I figure out what code 127 is?  is it in the .c file? how could I
find it (assuming that the source is installed though it may not be since I
am using redhat - ya know...the dreaded rpm's)

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445